Join Our Team – Access to Top Nanny and Domestic Staffing Jobs in Boston
The Washburn Agency is a referral agency that specializes in Nanny and Domestic Staff placements in the Greater Boston Area, which includes Cambridge, Somerville, as well as all North Shore, South Shore, and Metro West areas. Our Agency has been providing services to families in the Boston area and beyond for over a decade.
Our Domestic and Nanny positions in Boston are in high demand and we always have families looking for the perfect candidate. There is no fee for applicants. If you are qualified and interested in any of the posted positions, give us a call; we’d love to represent you.
Why Work With The Washburn Agency
- We Advocate for You: Competitive wages, legal pay, written work agreement, guaranteed hours, paid time off and other benefits.
- On-Going Support and Resources: We are here to support you and answer any questions you might have throughout your placement and beyond!
- Work-Life Balance: Agency-sponsored social events with other Nannies.
- Pressure-Free Experience: You’re in full control of your job search and choose the jobs you are interested in!
- No Cost to You: You will never pay a fee to work with us.
Because every Nanny deserves an amazing Agency in their corner!
Requirements for Nanny Positions
Each of our Nannies is expected to meet the following criteria, to ensure reliable and trustworthy childcare for our Families.
At least 21 years old
3+ years of professional childcare experience
- Legal to work in the US
High School diploma, college degree preferred
Pediatric CPR/First Aid Certified or willing to become certified
- At least 3 verifiable childcare references
- Willing to undergo a background check
Upon completion of an application, each candidate that meets our criteria will have a video interview with one of our team members. After the interview, references will be contacted and your profile will be sent to any Family you feel may be a good fit! Candidates will then interview with the Family, undergo a background check, and sign a written work agreement.